You are here
Senate Gallery Rules
1. You must be quiet at all times. No calling to a Senator or staff while they are in the Senate Chambers.
2. You must be seated at all times. No leaning over the balcony.
3. Do not put anything on or over the balcony.
4. Hats should be removed before entering the Gallery.
5. No signs may be displayed.
6. No food or beverages are allowed.
7. No backpacks or briefcases may be taken into the Gallery.
8. Cell phones, BlackBerries and pagers must be silenced. Please step outside of the Gallery to answer a call.
9. No laptops may be used.
10. No photography or audio recordings allowed. This includes video and still photography.
Any violation of these rules will lead to your dismissal from the Gallery and/or confiscation of items. These rules are subject to change at the discretion of the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms office and/or the Senate Rules Committee.